Sunday 1 November 2009

5th and 6th

FIFTH

i stayed at home. meditated on how i would look like in the next two years. i cant seem to come up with a perfect image, but i sure knew what my house would be like: homey, spacious and filled with books. my 3 year-old son would be running around the yard while i entertain friends. what's weird about this mental picute is that i havent figured what my career would be like. i just know that i would be living in my dream house.

SIXTH

today, i had a rant session slash business meeting with my bestfriend. we were at bonifacio high street, puffing our lungs away with black bat. tonight we resolved that we have to write something for the upcoming palanca awards. from there, we inch our way to the shelves of fully booked, power books, national bookstore, barnes and noble.

now, what to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment