Friday 30 October 2009

the third day on the fourth

yesterday, i planned the material things i should soon own and possess:
  • beach cruiser (this is what my brother and i call the chinaman's bike)
  • a persian cat
  • a new violin
  • new books for my library
  • savings intended for a new car.

i plan on saving money to put up a micro-business that shall finance the procurement of the aforementioned items. this is in keeping with the principle that kiyosaki and lechter espoused: one's savings should not be spend on something that shall not realize profits.

TODAY, the fourth day on my journey to health, wealth and success, i made a leap. i blindly presented myself to an establishment that shall provide me with an initial capital for that business i intend to begin with.

what this business is, i still don't know.

today, i was asked what business this was. book bags, accessories, catering business, they were all floating in my mind. to ramble and enumerate them would show my indecisiveness. rather, i decribed the purpose of this blog and said that determining the first business is part of the process.

today

No comments:

Post a Comment