Friday 27 November 2009

computing the TNT dream

with my TNT (torta ni toyay) dreams on-hold, i went back to reading. my reading list has not changed: it still is night by elie wiesel, another book by anna maxted (behaving like adults), and 100 pages before i finally finish arnold bennett's the old wives' tale.

i just thought i was to profit from my TNT venture. aunt nineth gave me php500 for the ingredients. with 2 new pastry brushes and the rest of the ingredients, i spent php470 and was able to make 30 pcs of torta and 30 pcs of puto cheese. the cost of each torta and puto cheese was only 7 pesos, and i would have been able to sell the torta and puto cheese for 15 pesos a piece. i would have gained a fortune!

oh, but the torta did not rise well and the puto cheese was too heavy. whatever went wrong? my guess is that i have not fluffed the batter well and that i have baked it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment