Tuesday 27 October 2009

day two- with my virgin oven

i spent the day improving on my culinary skills. i went to the supermarket, bought lots of cheese and ground meat, went home to whip up the creamiest baked macaroni my oven has ever had. i had disney classics playing on the background, hoping ariel and beauty would inspire me.

i also bought rj ledesma's LIES MY YAYA SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME to accompany me while my elbow macaroni-filled pyrex sat in the womb of my ariston oven. mr. ledesma tickled me to death that i almost had a rubbery burnt sienna brick for dinner.

i'm on my second day to greatness, but i still don't have an actual gameplan.

so far, i'm a few hundreds away from gettng that chinaman's bike (you know, that which has a basket attached to the handlebars); i still haven't reviewed my violin notes; i have to attend some training to attend tomorrow, and i have to do a pilgrimage to two churches to pray that i do become a lawyer now and to ask forgiveness for being such a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment